• Travel Permit Application Form  - Travel permits are required for any tournament or exhibition game that your team plays in that are outside of our zone. For more information about travel permits - go to the home page~Coaching Staff ~ Managers 

Permits are required by Hockey Alberta to ensure that players are properly insured during all team functions, travel and exhibition games. Failing to obtain proper permits for your team's events could result in serious suspension of coaches/and or managers, and means that players are not insured.

You do NOT have to apply for a travel permit for League or Provincial Games.

  • Special Event Sanction Application Form - Program extensions such as dry land training camps, exhibition games and tournaments all require separate specific sanctioning or approval. See Hockey Alberta's website for more information.

If your team is attending a Special Event, you are required to obtain a Special Events Permit. A Special Events Permit is required regardless of whether your team's event is in Zone 2, or outside of the zone.  

Team Special Events may include, but are not limited to:attending a team event (ie: an Oil Kings game), team dryland training, team power skating (if occurring outside of regularly scheduled and assigned DMHA ice), bringing a non-DMHA guest instructor to a practice, any team gathering (pizza parties, bbq's, bon fires, tobogganing, etc.).


Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.