Redwater Minor Hockey is comprised of volunteers committed to creating a safe and fun environment for our children to play hockey.
- Parents and players are required to read, understand and abide by the "Code of Conduct" on the registration form.
- Registration forms are to be signed, fees paid in full and received by Redwater Minor Hockey before your child can step on the ice. Final payment date is September 1st of the current year.
- Returning players will be subject to a $100.00 late fee if not registered by May 1st of the current year.
-All players must have at least one parent certified in the pare "Respect in Sport"
- Fundraising is an option - choose not to fundraise you pay additional fees
- choose to fundraise you pay less fee
Whatever you choose a fundraising cheque is required, either post dated and returned or cashed at the beginning of the season.
- Time Box, Score Keeper, Manager, Coaching, Jersey Parent, 50/50 and Home Game Board are NOT considered fundraising. These are day to day team expectations and all parents are be involved.
Families receive $50.00 off of fees for attending the Redwater Minor Hockey Annual General Meeting in the spring.
The Sport Parent's Commitment