Redwater Minor Hockey is comprised of volunteers committed to creating a safe and fun environment for our children to play hockey.
- Parents and players are required to read, understand and abide by the RMHA Policies and Bylaws located on the website.
- Registration forms done online through your sportle account, fees paid in full and received by Redwater Minor Hockey by September 30 of current year, if your fees are not paid and you have not made any effort to contact the RMHA President or Treasurer to set up a plan to make payments your child may not be allowed back on the ice until this effort has been made. RMHA is always willing to work with our members and it is always kept confidential.
- Returning players will be subject to a $100.00 late fee if not registered by May 1st of the current year.
-All players must have at least one parent certified in the pare "Respect in Sport"
- Fundraising is an option - choose not to fundraise you pay additional fees
- choose to fundraise you pay less fee
Whatever you choose a fundraising cheque is required, either post dated and returned or cashed at the beginning of the season.
- Time Box, Score Keeper, Manager, Coaching and Jersey Parent are NOT considered fundraising. These are day to day team expectations and all parents are be involved.
Families receive $50.00 off of fees for attending the Redwater Minor Hockey Annual General Meeting in September.
The Sport Parent's Commitment